Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh... oh yes please...



Yup. You're seeing it right. Luminous Arc 3: Eyes. Marvelous has started to promote it. Now I know most of the population has mixed reactions about the LA series but I for one rather liked it. The first game... I believe I have to take another look at but the second was actually quite fun. I'm rather mad for the character designs and the characterizstion for some of the cast.



LA isn't a crazy intimidating SRPG which is what made it fun for yours truly. Me and SRPGs, we have a love-hate relationship. I want to love them but they hate me sometimes.

This time around, you play as a student of the Ulgard Magic Academy and inbetween fights, you'll be interacting with your party members and other students. There seems to be a bit of a dating sim aspect with this too, much like the past two installments.
Image Epoch (Sands of Destruction, 7th Dragon) is handling development and Yasunori Mitsuda has been credited as sound producer. The game's due out this winter in Japan. So far, no English release has been scheduled but knowing Atlus... we'll prolly see one come 2010. As Luminous Arc and its sequel has been ported, there's a good chance this'll come up, too.



No doubt I'll have my eye out on news related to this game.

via [Siliconera/1up.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment