Saturday, March 21, 2009

Obligatory First Post!

Hi. I'm Shin and I'll be your reviewer/rambler/updater for the entire duration of this blog. This blog was born when I decided that I've been using way too much of my personal Livejournal account to write down release dates and DS-related babbling that it needed its own space.

Er... about the layout... it's temporary until I can make myself a DS-related theme. I'll get down to that when I'm finally on vacation.

So! What to expect in the coming days?
I'll be trying to figure out the ropes of Blogger and upload the old reviews I've done both on LJ and on Gamespot.
I also tend to post random things... mostly game related here.
Another thing. I'm a bit of an RPG nut so expect that most of my ramblings will be RPG or imported Japanese game related.

For my reviews, I'll be covering a few points:

Graphics: This is how I rate the game's visual impact. I take into consideration the backgrounds, characters and any graphics.

Gameplay: Exactly how it sounds. This is everything from controls to system.

Soundtrack: Obviously, this is my rating for the music, voice overs and sound effects used.

The Look and Feel: This is where I cover the menu system and general look and feel (IE, how it feels like playing the game.)

Overall Rating: This is how I'd rate the game all in all. No, this isn't the average of the scores above.

---
With that out of the way...
I'd like to officially welcome you to Stylus Screener!

No comments:

Post a Comment