Monday, September 27, 2010

I'M BACK!

After much pondering and consideration, I've decided that this blog will not only be dedicated to DS games but also to PSP games. Stylus Screener is now a HANDHELD gaming blog!
Pardon my hiatus but I'm back now and better than ever!

So the news.



Dissidia 012: DuoDeciem has been the talk of the town. Heck, the forums have gotten popular over at Gamefaqs, too. The game I once touted as a shallow fangirl service game with (admittedly) a pretty fun game engine behind it receives the usual Square Enix treatment of a pointless sequel. Of course, more characters have been added and some new stages and they tweaked a bunch of things and so forth.

Again. Impressions:
-Trailer's in Japanese. Couldn't find one with subs, sadly.
-This confirms Lightning and Kain. Lightning parties with Bartz? Interesting.
-There is a new "Assist" which seems to call another character to assist you in battle. Hm.

Also, there have been speculations of (finally) a Chaos story mode.
Finally. My mains get some spotlight!

--

And for the DS!




Super Robot Taisen L has some new characters! Here's a trailer. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment