Thursday, June 18, 2009

E3 Videos!



Scribblenauts is looking interesting. Your main goal is to gather pieces of Starite in the level using any means possible. With over 100,000 words to play with (check out the video to see what I mean) this can lead to some very interesting puzzle solutions!

--


Pokemon Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky has been given a trailer which shows stuff that isn't present in Explorers of Time/Darkness (As far as I've encountered). I see a Shaymin... and an Igglybuff... Intriguing.

--


Also, Golden Sun is looking awesome.

----
In other news from Siliconera, it seems that Gaijinworks is now thinking of porting Visual Novels?
Gaijinworks' was responsible for the localization of Miami Law and its president was former president of Working Designs, Vic Ireland.
Sounds like a good idea to me! The Visual Novel genre is greatly underrated but I don't really know how Americans would take to it. Always worth a try, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment