Monday, April 27, 2009

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Updates!

In this entry, I bring you a somewhat long rant... and a couple of pages of translated Fanmitsu scans!


Page 1
Page 2

Other information:
- Roxas is shown using the Bond of Flames keyblade
- Xion was the only member not appearing in the multiplayer select screen
- Donald and Goofy made appearances


- The style graphics have changed since Jump Festa like:
- Addition of names under character's face icons
- The limit gauge

- Scenes concerning Xion's connections are replace with ones reflecting her character
- At the Castle That Never Was, Xion picks up a seashell like that of Destiny Island and puts it to her ear, saying she can hear the sounds of the ocean
- In the back alley of Twilight Town, Hayner, Pence, and Olette gather at the side of Axel and Roxas
- Axel and Xion talk in the Castle of Oblivion, was Roxas there too?
- At the Castle That Never Was, Xion hangs her head low and says, "I... I'm not me..?"
- In the white room of the mansion in Twilight Town, Xion faces Namine and asks, "What should I do?"
- Xion appears to be crying in her bed at the Castle That Never Was
- Xion and Axel appear to be be looking for something on a computer then they both collapse
- Only Xion rises and leaves Axel behind
- Xion places a pebble/shell beside Roxas who is sleeping and then leaves silently
- After that, a scene where Xion encounters and speaks with Riku in Twilight Town

Taken from Heartstation.org

There is no specific release date as of late but there have been rumors of a Japanese release come September 2009. Of course, when a date has been officially announced, you can bet I'll post it here.

IMHO, I'm a bit skeptical about this. It smells like a large chunk of steaming fanservice fodder like most of Squeenix's productions as of late. Yes, I'm not a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. I think after the first game, the sequels have been nothing more than cheap attempts to produce a game that is nothing more than a collection of HOMG CUTE BOIZ and POPYEWLUR CHARAKTURS WHO CAN BE GHEY FOR EACH OTHUR.
Yes. I don't like it.
HOWEVER!

I will gladly review this game when it comes out in the most unbiased manner possible. Looking it over as an adventure/RPG game, it does sound quite promising. I'm curious as to how they'll manage to port a PS2 game over to the DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment